Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Most Fabulous Product in My Life

Product Review:  Sweet Blessed Bee Magic         http://www.sweetbeemagic.com/



There is one addition to my life in the past year that has brought the most pleasure, satisfaction, beauty, healing, and luxury than any other product I have experienced; this delightful, organic handcrafted cream called Sweet Blessed Bee Magic has transformed my skin and hair, and healed many boo-boos and bug bites.  I will refer to it often through out my blog as I find new ways to use this "magical" stuff every day. 

Most importantly, it is ALL ORGANIC and ALL PURPOSE.  I use it EVERYWHERE! 

I swear it makes my eyelashes grow, wrinkles disappear, blemishes fade, scars dissipate, and leaves a radiant, supple glow both morning and night when applied.  I use it as day cream and makeup remover and all times in between as lip gloss and hand moisturizer.  Basically, it has replaced so many other products in my life leading to cost savings, space conservation, and overall goodness!

This stuff is truly FABULOUS!

Check out the maker Medicine Mama and the process at themedicinemama.com.  A good thing, story, and person behind it all.  Oh yeah.  And it's my sister! Amazing woman.  Medicine Mama - you go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment